Sunday, January 25, 2009

Questions, concerns, and feelings!!

Having Hallie has truly been a blessing for my husband Jerry and I. She is so amazing!! She has such a sweet demeanor about her. She is always out to please us! She does have the "typical" toddler attitude! She gets upset when she doesn't get what she wants or when she is punished for doing something she isn't supposed to! But shes an angel! My big concerns are for the future~ will she lead a "normal" life? Will she do good in school and keep up with her classmates? Will she fall in love and be able to have a family? These things really scare me as time goes on but we have given it all to God and know he has a plan for her. She has a surgery coming up this fall to have her heart fixed, I'm really nervous about that, I think its normal! Well those are the feelings for the day!

3 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I think about that all the time. Esteban has also been a blessing for my husband and I. We love him so much and cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. I do think about his future a lot. I wonder the same things...will he stay on track, will he attend a regular school, will he fall in love, will he have a family? I can't really discuss this with my hubby, cause he just gets kinda of upset with me. He always says "He is perfect, he is fine, stop worriying, where is your faith?" I still worry. Anyway, Heather what is her heart condition? Well, those are my feeling of the day too :) Now, off to packing, I'm leaving to colombia, south america on friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone!!

    My thoughts today are of frustration. As I mentioned before, I am in Colombia visiting my husband´s family and some of my own. I´ve tried to explain Esteban´s condition, however, it almost seems as if they didn´t comprehend what the problem really means or just dont want to. They keep saying ¨Don´t worry is just you thinking something is wrong...but is NOT¨ ¨He´ll be perfect, just fine, stop worriying....OMG, they dont seem to understand. Anyway, I´m glad you guys do....well good night. My thoughts of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone!! Just thought I'd say hello and welcome the new followers to the blog. I would love to see this blog become more active. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings and your experiences more frequently :) If possible, I know we are all very busy mommies :)

    ReplyDelete